We are only able to provide the services we offer because of our team of enthusiastic volunteers and we are always looking for more people to help out as volunteers move on or new services and needs develop.
We are currently looking for:
- Someone to manage the provision of a two-course hot lunch for clients at our drop-in on Fridays (between 10am and 2pm), with volunteers or clients to help prep, serve and clear up. Contact email@example.com
- Volunteer drivers to take clients to appointments in Lancaster, wait and bring them back or people able to accompany them on public transport. Some money can be reclaimed for fuel if you are happy to drive. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- People to lead Skills Café sessions on a Wednesday morning (between 10 and 12). See our Skills Café page for more information about the kind of things we do.
If any of these roles appeal to you please get in touch to the contacts given above, or with our Volunteer Coordinator, Lois, by emailing email@example.com or calling 01539 725534 for more information.
Volunteers also help us week in, week out, with a range of tasks such as:
- Property maintenance
- Fundraising activities
- Teaching life skills (budgeting, hygiene, housekeeping etc.)
- Helping clients with computing (IT) skills.
If you would like to explore the possibility of volunteering at Manna House or need further information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01539 725534. Or, if you know you’d like to volunteer with us already, just click here to download a volunteer application form and post, email or drop it in.