We are only able to provide the services we offer because of our team of enthusiastic volunteers and we are always looking for more people to help out as volunteers move on or new services and needs develop.
At the moment we are particularly looking for:
- Volunteers to set up, sell, serve and clear up for our Jumble Sale on Saturday 23 September
- A woman to help inspire and lead ‘Sew What?’ – our Monday morning Women’s Group
- A man to help run ‘Café and Conversation’ – our Monday afternoon Men’s Group
- Evening, overnight and breakfast volunteers for the Kendal Winter Shelter.
If any of these roles appeal to you please get in touch, by emailing email@example.com or calling Lois on 01539 725534 for more information.
Volunteers also help us week in, week, with a range of tasks such as:
- Property maintenance
- Fundraising activities
- Teaching life skills (budgeting, hygiene, housekeeping etc.)
- Helping clients with computing (IT) skills.
If you would like to explore the possibility of volunteering at Manna House or need further information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01539 725534. Or, if you know you’d like to volunteer with us already, just click here to download a volunteer application form and post, email or drop it in.